Our terms and conditions..
Hire and return Of Goods
- These are the terms and conditions, as may be updated from time to time by DJ Formalwear, upon which DJ Formalwear is willing to hire Goods to Customers to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions (including any terms and conditions which a Customer may purport to apply under any other document). To place an order with DJ Formalwear for the hire of Goods will require the completion of an Order Confirmation Form. An Order Confirmation Form may be completed in a DJ Formalwear store by one of our sales assistants.
- DJ Formalwear accepts an order for Goods when an Order Confirmation Form is completed in a DJ Formalwear store. It is at the moment DJ Formalwear accepts an order that a contract of hire is made between DJ Formalwear and the Customer for the hire of Goods (“Contract”).
- Each Contract is subject to these terms and conditions and the terms and conditions set out in the Order Confirmation Form accepted by DJ Formalwear, to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions (including any terms and conditions a Customer may purport to apply under any other document).
- DJ Formalwear warrants that the Goods will be of satisfactory quality and will comply with the requirements contained in any Order Confirmation Form.
- Goods will be made ready for collection from two days prior to the event date specified on the order confirmation form.
- All goods must be returned by 2.00pm on the weekday following the date of wear specified on the order confirmation form.
- A charge of £10 per day will be made on all late returns
- Customers are advised to check immediately after collection of goods to ensure they are complete and correct.
- DJ Formalwear will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss suffered by a customer who ignores this advice
- When a customer makes a booking in store a nominal deposit is required to confirm the booking.
- Final payment of the balance is due on the specified date of collection, no goods are permitted to leave the store premises until the final balance is settled.
- All deposit payments made to DJ Formalwear are non-refundable
- Cancellation by the Customer of a Contract made more than twelve months in advance of the collection Date will be subject to a £20 cancellation fee, per item of Goods (i.e. per outfit (including accessories) or any part of it);
- Cancellation by the Customer of a Contract made six months in advance of the collection Date will be subject to a cancellation fee of 75% of the Grand Total
- Cancellation by the Customer of a Contract made within six months prior to collection Date will be charged at the full amount of the Grand Total.